Friday, March 22, 2013

kenapa suweeeettt sangat ~~~

ok ..
tajuk di atas.. berkaitan dgn satu lagu..
i know... its korean song.. and u alls will complaining like...
'paham ke???'
so.. this is the use of English translation.. dan kalu ada hamba Allah yg rajin.. akan ada malay translation..
doesn't mean the song is not in your language.. and u be prejudiced about it?? think widely~~

so.. there it is the english translation in MAN IN LOVE by Infinite
and... INFINITE is comeback.. yeay~~~

lyric :

I start humming along to love songs that I didn’t like before
All of the melodramas in the world seem like my story
I try to look good when I didn’t before by paying attention to my appearance
I’m acquiring the bitter taste of coffee
>> ok, is it man act when they are in love?? they start humming love song, they try to look the best, :) is it??
Time goes so fast and my heart grows impatient
I imagine you next to me and film a movie of my own
>> so.. masa akan berjalan pantas.. tak sabar nak jumpa??? so... membayangkan mereka hero dan heroin? :)
* When a man’s in love, he wants to stay by your side
There’s always so much he wants to do for you
When I’m in love, I want to give everything in my life to you
With just one expectation, your heart
When I’m in love
>>> so this is what Infinite Oppa tell, bile man in love... mereka nak berada di sisi kita? and do anything for us?? and give anythinngggg for us?  (*us : woman)
My cheeks get redder and my head slowly drops
I’m only looking at you as I’m on my way
My confession gushes out as if I’ve been crazily running
When a man’s in love, even if he loses ten to gain one
He gives all he has as if today is the last day so he won’t regret – all I have
>> ok basicly this is the rap part in the song, is it man acting like that in front of their girl? 
Like a young child, I keep laughing for no reason
I control myself by saying that I’m different from others
>> so... in love make u happy ?? :)
I can’t escape because I'm in too deep
The letters in my book are dancing as they form your name
As if you’re the main character of the movie, as if you’re the moon in the sky, I keep seeing you
I draw you out every day – my heart will rest only when you come into my arms
I’ll be your resting place that will never cool down
>>>> this part of lyric... what i just can say is.. sooo suweeet..... the letters in your books form my name?? i'm the main character? if i be the moon.. u will keep see me?? :) and be my resting place ?? :)
Look carefully – if you feel this, that means he’s fallen for you
If someone gives you a sign like I am right now, then please notice it
>> this part.. infinite oppa pesan kat girlsss di luar... if you notice the man in love simptom.. thats mean he is fallen for you~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment